Once a year, Publishing Concepts awards its highest honor: the Rockwell F. Clancy Award to the PCI Associate who best lives and outwardly displays our seven values and seven promises. Mr. Clancy founded the Rockwell F. Clancy Company in 1921, and became the nation¹s first alumni directory publisher. “Rocky” was not only esteemed for his business acumen, but he was also known for his big heart, generous nature and civic-mindedness.
Drew Clancy, Rocky’s grandson and CEO of Publishing Concepts, created and named the annual award to honor Rocky’s high standards, values and integrity displayed in all business and personal relationships.
Publishing Concepts roots are founded on Rockwell Clancy’s traditions with its seven Core Values and seven Client Promises.
Our PCI values are:
* Excellence: “If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing right.”
* People: “We believe people have potential. We believe people have the capacity for greatness.”
* Integrity: “We require complete honesty and integrity in everything we do. We are trustworthy. We keep our promises.”
* Service: “We see each day as an opportunity to serve our clients and each other. We embrace the principles of servant leadership.”
* Fun: “Work is an important part of life, and it should be fun.”
* Profitability: “To meet our personal and professional goals, we must make money and generate cash.”
* Change: “Like the Samurai warrior, our motto is “Act Fearlessly.”
Our PCI promises which help us live our values:
* Be proactive (do it now)
* Be accountable (own it)
* Be professional (lead by example)
* Be trustworthy (create lasting relationships)
* Be smart (knowledge is power)
* Be positive (“optimism is a force multiplier” – Colin Powell)
* Be passionate (love what you do)
Our “notthebigcompany” culture acknowledges associates who have best exemplified our values and promises during the previous year, with the Rockwell F. Clancy Award. PCI appreciates hard work and rewards each carefully chosen recipient with this prestigious award.
If you think you have what it takes to be on our team, visit our website at www.publishingconcepts.com.